I think knowing God is better, but that is assuming in knowing you believe. It's a tough one. Mate a surprise to hear from you, since it was so long ago I intruded on your cyber-world. If you have questions feel free to ask, send an email or something. I think we can learn from all people we come in contact with no matter what the coincidence.
2 comments:
I think knowing God is better, but that is assuming in knowing you believe.
It's a tough one.
Mate a surprise to hear from you, since it was so long ago I intruded on your cyber-world.
If you have questions feel free to ask, send an email or something. I think we can learn from all people we come in contact with no matter what the coincidence.
Sean,
I have some comments and questions I'd like to share with you off line.
Would you please email me:
insight@uslink.net
Duane
Post a Comment