This day has given me a lot to think about.
Ever have those days which you could point to and say "that's when I started feeling this way about the world, and myself in that world?"
This will be one of those days.
Thank you to all those involved.
Which if you wanted to get really general etc., would be everyone and everything in the history of the Universe.
So... allow me to make the even better jump.
Thank you, Universe.
And because I'm currently of the idea that by "universe" i mean "that which is greater than--but can never be known how greater--the universe," and owing to the fact that this force or love or binding "spirit" that people have come to recognize has been called "God" before,
I can rightfully say, Thank you, God, for this day.
And because I don't want to make my gratitude seem to be for a singular day, which it isn't, I feel as though I can also rightfully say, Thank you God for my life. And because my life has been a creation (love the idea of evolution fitting in here), I can ultimately trace it back to the Universe again.
So, Thank you God for the gift of life, and the Universe of which that life is a part.
Amen.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
So what happened to make the day so significant? Just curious as it appears something is occurring.
You know, Ray, looking back I can't even say I remember what happened on December 5th. I'm glad I had such a good moment, but I don't really know... Hmm.
Why do you ask? Or more specifically, what are you asking for? You say it looks like something is occuring, but I'm curious as to what that thing might be? Anywho, sorry if this was just a bunch of questions. Feel free to e-mail me or anything if you want to have full out conversations pen-pal style.
~Sean
Post a Comment