Tuesday, February 3, 2009

For the Love of... just change already!

For the me most legitimate proof that we are not alone in reality is that we cannot shape other people to be who we want them to be, regardless of how hard we try. And it's not that we subconsciously have resisted that change, it's that there is another entity there-in that is resisting that change and trying to shine through.

So after a number of failed experiments in the field of Love... I'm coming to realize that i'm approaching it the wrong way.

I should change "experiment" to "experience."

Because I cannot create the change I want to see in others. I can only accept it.

More importantly, I believe that there is a point in trying to "help" others become stronger people where one has to just realize one can do more to affect change, and at that point, one has to walk away, shaking one's head and wishing things were different, and then praying to whichever power one believe's in to help that individual become stronger.

That's what I have to do, I suppose. And also realize that the effort I wanted to pour into them out of Love needs to be inwardly focused, so that I am the best person I can be.

And even then, I have to beseech a higher power to help me when I am too weak to help myself.

I think I got it all out.

~Sean

No comments: