Monday, February 23, 2009

Found this one on my computer

I do

I do… I give my life away and see it through

To the end,

The the very bitter end

With the words,

I whispered

On that day

And while I thought it would take a while, this feeling hasn’t left me since the day I stopped

I don’t know where to run with it, I don’t think running is the key

Left behind though, is noone for me, noone.

Though I say that in all intent to be seriously inclined to dine on the life of the others

And I don’t know what to say, to make it better

I wish I had the heart, the mind to ease the soul to seek the life to make the pain just drift away

Float away


on a sea of sound

On a sea of life and opportunity,

You would think I’d say drown here,

It rhymes with sound here

But in this case I want you to see, the difference

Between me

And the rest of the world

How to stand out, how to stay in, how to understand, how you got under my skin

Out of my sight, out of my mind, but inside forever you’ll burn

And nothing removes the shadow of doubt from your heart

And nothing removes the shadow of fear from my brain

I’m going to direct that smile, the special one, at someone else

To make you feel it? To make you squirm? To deny you the feelings you know I can give? Ah but there are others like me, one other, especially, so remember that. Remember, and smile to yourself.


No comments: