Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I can't feel my legs

Hey all, meaning the one or two people who are ever going to read this... I'm just putting this up for now because I don't have much else on my mind to type or share. Well, yet. I always love talking.

But anyways, I decided to switch blog sites because I wanted to have people be able to comment if they'd like. I have had a livejournal account before, and I had a Tumblr account, both URLs are:

http://seanneedsattention.tumblr.com/

and

http://seanmatthews.livejournal.com/

The LJ account is from my Senior year of High School, so now about two years ago.

Hmm I'm done for now, I'll probably post later tonight or at some point this week. I can't guarantee this is going to be interesting though, so I apologize if I end up disappointing. Let me know if it doesn't though, positive feedback is always appreciated. :-)

No comments: