Sunday, March 30, 2008

Tire treads


Look. Smile. Run. Skip.

Don't know, but I figured I'd write a little sum' sum before I go to bed. Thoughts: not much, I've been grazing the internet for interesting tidbits, checking up on my celtics and others, listening to music (especially Hyannis Sound's version of Solsbury Hill, on the Bootleg 4 album, which is live, and is awesome, and I've set the alarm on my computer to play it to wake me up in the morning.)

If you want to do that too, the setting up an alarm on your computer and playing an audio file to wake you up (as opposed to the heavy "doot, doot, doots" that it normally makes), then check outhttp://citrus-alarm-clock.uptodown.com/en/

or if you don't trust that I could send you the file (I think they no longer allow a free download, since they have a new version out... Oh well. I'm willing to share!)

Mmh that's about it for now. Let me know if you want anything. Juice? Milk? Maybe Orange Julius. That stuff is good... Or a strawberry Daquiri? Virgin, of course. I like IBC root beer.

Enjoy your night, I'm going to get some early rest. You should consider it for yourself!

Insufferably yours,

Sean E Matthews

PS- if you can't really see the picture above, oh well... but it's a panorama I took from the top of Sugarloaf mountain. I like it, although it's not the greatest in terms of angle etc. But it looks neat regardless!

No comments: