Sunday, April 20, 2008

Ideas

Human beings are capable of causing so much pain in each other... and they're also capable of causing so much joy. Now, when you've found someone who is able to do both, then you know you need to pause, and consider them.

So I started writing this song for that one person, because I know that my actions and words have brought them on a roller coaster ride of emotions, you know, the one that people always mention when they're trying to think of good analogies for an unstable relationship...

Yeah, anyways, I've come to find that I've met a few people who I can honestly say had the ability to make me smile one moment and cry the next, while I feel I can do the same for them.

This song, it's for all the times I've made them feel pain so deep that it may never go away, and for all the times they made me feel joy so great I almost wonder if life is better than dreaming...


That's basically how I'd like to introduce a song that I want to write. It's in me, somewhere, and may come out in a few different ways, but I've got a song for those people, or that person, and I want to share it, and I can't yet.

I'll work on it, let you know how it is.

that's it for now.

No comments: