Friday, April 11, 2008

Life is...

Great, most of the time. I'm not sure what to do with this entry. Dear Blog;

I'm sitting down to write this after a few intense days of life. What does that mean? It means I certainly wasn't taking a vacation, and I certainly wasn't sitting around stagnant, bored, with nothing to do. Life-effecting events occuring. Even if that is just taking a test. It wasn't, but you get the idea, I was doing, thinking, and not just thinking "oh i wonder if the Sox are going to beat the Tigers?"

No, more like thoughts of "Oh what's the nature of God?". Too heavy? I apologize, although I get the sense I may be the only one who reads my blog. No matter, I do this to just... do it.

Not Too Sharp is recording now. That's the most exciting part about my life. Well, the most exciting that I'll talk about for now, but everything is looking great, and when I say everything, I mean RA life, Academic life (eh this one is more, it's not looking too bad... hah), Social Life, Not Too Sharp life, family life, summer job life... lots of things, and nothing going too far off. I mean, save one thing, however that wasn't something that I'm surprised about, even though it's something that is hard for me to fully cope with. I've got it covered though.

Life is good, as I said. I haven't accepted this much, lately, but I am starting to again. Maybe I feel more at peace with myself than I have in a while, and that I'm not just idly wasting my time, or avoiding work or issues, and now NTS is recording.

Oh, did I mention we're recording? This whole process fascinates me, and I'll be basically talking about that for the next few days (on the Blog) and more than likely talking about it non-stop for the next 3 weeks. But yeah, what can you expect?

Um... that's all I'm going to say for now. I don't really need to say much more, annnd I promised myself I'd keep these quasi-short. Done.

Truth*.

~Sean

No comments: