Saturday, May 10, 2008

Love

There is something so pure in the feeling of Love that it cannot be replicated, cannot be described, unless that description rings true with the one listening. No, that person cannot experience love that has not yet been experienced, but they can remember, and retain, and forgive, and live, and enjoy, and savor, and laugh, and cry, and embrace, and let it course through them like liquid fire, like nothing else that can do the same.

It's like embracing God. Letting Him come into your life, your body, your very being, and accepting, and not holding back. And believing where there is no cause to believe.

I've got it. And I have gotten it before. but I've let it go, and I've ruined it a bit. Love, I'm talking about. And God, per se. We'll see.

Okay, good-night/morning. I just finished watching the movie Gladiator.

Again. for the Xth time.

There's something pure in love.

Bye

~Sean

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

you write this beautiful message about love...after watching the gladiator..?

Too Much Time on My Hands said...

haha you have no idea.

watch the movie... he does everything out of love. Love for his family, love for an ideal, love for Marcus Auralius... and he holds on until he can finally let go, and "go to them" them being his family. That's powerful in the extreme.

Who is this btw?

Anonymous said...

ok fair enough... i obviously have to watch it first.

and doesnt it defeat the purpose of being anonymous if i tell you? :D

Too Much Time on My Hands said...

i suppose buuut what have you to hide?

Anonymous said...

nothing...

im sure you will figure it out...but anonymous is just better for now.

Too Much Time on My Hands said...

mm well i have an idea, but... yeah

Anonymous said...

yea... im really not that subtle.

Too Much Time on My Hands said...

but I still can't pin it. hint?

Julie Rio said...

very well said Sean!

Too Much Time on My Hands said...

Thankya, I don't know who you are... but excellent.

Julie Rio said...

was just browsing sites and got bump into yours, it is very interesting so I found myself reading all trough.

and O Im Julie from Dubai.