Hey all (aka myself and anyone else who may pretend to read this... so myself)
I'm just sitting at Panache thinking of things to do while I wait for my Sicilian Chicken Sandwich, and since the computer was free, I got on this, and started typing.
Now that you're updated on my current situation, I can get into everything else.
Just two weeks ago, actually 3 now, my life was completely worked out well, everything was positive, and I had things planned out. Well... things haven't gone to plan, and I haven't taken the brain time to think them through. Pretty soon I'm going to find that everything has caught up with me, and I'll be swamped with more work than I can handle, and more unnecessary issues than I need.
So I'm complaining, or rather talking, about it via blog to start my mind thinking again and trying to get myself into the mood to figure out my... life.
The biggest thing thus far is taking care of papers that I have put off doing work for. Second is trying to..
okay gotta go! Chicken's up.
Time to eat.
Ciao for now.
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment